University of La Rioja Summer courses are programmed according to students’ and groups’ specific requirements. Methodology is based on communication skills development bearing in mind different aspects to obtain a deep knowledge of the Spanish Language and Culture.
The courses consist of 20 lessons per week (80 hours in total) taking place in the morning, plus different Culture activities and trips to different places in Logroño and its surroundings.
At the end of the course, students who have successfully passed the course will receive a diploma stating the subjects attending, the number of hours and the qualification obtained. That diploma can be used as a transcript to get credits at their home University.
Dates: 30th June to 25th July 2014
Tuition fee: 595€
Throughout the academic program, a wide range of culture and leisure activities are offered, all included in the registration fee:
- Guided tour to the old quarter
- Visit to San Millán de La Cogolla Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage Site and place where phrases in the Spanish Language were written for the first time)
- Visit to museums of La Rioja
- Visit to a Rioja’s winery
- Wine tasting
- Farewell meal in a winery