University of La Rioja Summer Courses consist of 20 lessons per week (80 hours in total) taking place in the morning, plus cultural activities and trips to different places of interest in Logroño and the province.
At the end of the course, students who have successfully passed it will receive a diploma stating the attended subjects, the number of hours and the qualification obtained; the Diploma can be used as a transcript to get credits at their home University. The number of credits will depend on the home University.
Dates: June 26th to July 21st, 2017.
Tuition fee: 640€
There are different courses programmed in summer:
- Spanish as a second language
- Spanish Literature and Culture
- Spanish Culture in English & Introduction to Spanish language
A wide range of cultural and leisure activities are offered throughout the academic program, all included in the tuition fee:
- Guided tour around the city
- Visit to San Millán de La Cogolla Monastery (cradle of the first words written in Spanish and included in UNESCO World Heritage List in 1996)
- Visit to museums and expositions in La Rioja
- Visit to a winery
- Wine tasting
- Farewell meal